[Translate to English:] Laboratory of Mass Spectrometry
[Translate to English:]
Research activities of the Laboratory of Mass Spectrometry
- Identification of low- and high-molecular substances in multicomponent mixtures by mass spectrometry techniques.
- Analysis of drugs and their metabolites by advanced mass spectrometry techniques.
- Monitoring of fragmentation and reaction mechanisms of low- and high-molecular substances.
- Monitoring the influence of the composition of complex matrices of bio- and environmental origin on the signal in mass spectrometry.
- Analysis of multicomponent mixtures of substances in bio- and environmental matrices by combinations of liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry techniques.
Instrumentation of Laboratory of Mass Spectrometry
High-resolution mass spectrometer LC-IT-TOF MS (Shimadzu) enabling qualitative and quantitative analysis of substances present in multicomponent matrices even at trace concentration levels.
LC-IT-TOF MS combines ion trap (IT) enabling a detailed analysis of the structure of an unknown substance and time - of - flight (TOF) analyzer enabling the measurement of ion masses with an accuracy of +/- 0.0001%.
Master´s degree :
Bc. Andrea Slamová
Mgr. Erika Mordačíková
Mgr. Lucia Hojová