Skip to main content
Laboratory of electroseparation methods
- Zone electrophoresis
- Microchip electrophoresis
- On-line combination of electrophoretic techniques
Research focus of the laboratory
- Basic and applied research in the field of microchip electrophoresis (lab-on-a-chip concept) of complex mixtures of ionogenic substances. Multidimensional electroseparation techniques based on microchip with coupled channels, multispectral detection for miniaturized electroseparation techniques and their use in fast and sensitive analysis of environmental, food, pharmaceutical and biological samples.
- Basic and applied research in the field of capillary electrophoresis of complex mixtures of ionogenic substances. Preparative separations based on isotachophoresis in the analysis of complex environmental and biological samples, multidimensional electroseparation techniques using column coupling technology, multispectral detection for automated electroseparation techniques and their use in the analysis of complex ionic and ionogenic samples.
- Miniaturized electrophoretic analyzers with microchips of various designs and on-line implemented miniaturized detection techniques – conductivity and spectrophotometric detection, surface-enhanced Raman spectrometry and ion mobility spectrometry developed in cooperation with Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and the Department of Experimental Physics, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics, Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Manual preparative isotachophoretic analyzers (Villa-Labeco, Spišská Nová Ves, Slovakia) and automated single- and two-column electrophoretic analyzers with conductivity, UV-Vis, diode array and LIF detection (J&M, Aalen, Germany; Villa-Labeco, Spišská Nová Ves, Slovakia).
Doktorandi pracujúci v laboratóriu
[Translate to English:] Projekty laboratória