RNDr. Jaroslav Blaško, PhD.(email@example.com)
Laboratory: CH2-437, 433
Phone: +421 2 9014 9330
2012 |VKS IIa, SAS Bratislava, Slovakia
2010 |Ph.D. Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Slovakia (Analytical Chemistry)
2006 |RNDr. Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Slovakia (Analytical Chemistry)
2004 |M.Sc. Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Slovakia (Environmental Chemistry)
2002 |BSc - Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Slovakia (Chemistry)
1995-1999 |Gymnasium Snina, Slovakia
Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Slovakia
Department of Analytical Chemistry
- 2020-present: Researcher
Institute of Chemistry
- 2019-2020: Head of department
- 2008-2020: Researcher
- 2004-2008: Doctoral student
- Combined analytical techniques
- Gas Chromatography
- Mass Spectrometry
- Sample Preparation
- Fatty acids, Hydrocarbons, Saccharides
Summary of Scientific & Publication Activity
- ORCID: 0000-0003-4786-3025
- Scopus Author ID: 23970160700
- Researcher ID: B-3430-2015
Peer-reviewed publications: 52
Reviewed full - text conference papers: 80
Conference abstracts: 78
- Sum of Times Cited without Self-Citations: 488 (Scopus; 01/2022)
Currently solved projects:
- APVV-20-0317: Research and development of new recovery processes of volatile aroma compounds from biotechnological broth, 2021 - 2025, investigator.
- Advancing University Capacity and Competence in Research, Development and Innovation, ACCORD, OPVaI/VP/1/2019, 2019-2023, investigator.
- APVV-20-0462: Biomonitoring study of Slovak population exposure to phthalate plasticizers alternative Hexamoll® DINCH, 2021 - 2025, investigator.
- APVV-18-0282: Development of preparative chromatography new configurations for 2-deoxysaccharides preparation, 2019 - 2023, principal investigator.
- APVV-18-0255: Catalytic depolymerization of lignin from raw materials for the
production of advanced biofuels, 2019 - 2022, investigator.
- APVV-15-0466: Preparation of natural flavors by biotransformation using the comprehensive analytical methods, 2016 - 2020, co-researcher.
- APVV-15-0515: Topological aspects of mycobacterial arabinogalactan biosynthesis, 2016 - 2020, co-researcher.
- Comenius University in Bratislava, Science Park, ITMS: 26240220086, 2013 - 2015, member of the research team.
- APVV-0415-11: Research of integrated technologies of production second generation biofuels from bioliquids, 2012-2015, co-researcher.
- APVV-0061-11: Enzymatic biotransformation of natural aromatic additives, 2012-2015, co-researcher.
- APVV-0840-11: Research, development and application of tandem MS method and other hyphenated analytical methods for diagnosis of selected disorders, , 2012-2015, co-researcher.
- Establishment of Competence centre for research and development in the field of molecular medicine, ITMS: 26240220071, 2011-2014, member of the research team.
- APVV-0665-10: Research of CO2 utilization with algae and fuels production, 2011 - 2014, co-researcher.
- APVV-0416-10: Development of new analytical methods for analysis of the products of fluorinated carbohydrates synthesis, 2011 - 2014, co-researcher.
- Research and development of new technologies for chemical analyses in metabonomics/metabolomics, ITMS: 26240220007, 2009-2012, co-researcher.
- Center of Excellence in Green Chemistry Methods and Processes, ITMS: 26240120001, 2009-2011, co-researcher.
- SK-AT-0014-08: Determination of fatty acid composition [in food intake and membrane phospholipids in the blood] as additional information in the analysis of exhalation gases, 2009-2010, co-researcher.
- APVV-0163-06: High resolution separation and identification of isomers of conjugated linoleic and oleic acid in ewe milk products by GC-MS-FTIR, 2007 - 2009, co-researcher.
- lectures, seminars and experimental exercises for the students of the 1st and 2nd degree of university study
- supervisor and opponent of > 10 diploma theses of the students of the 1st and 2nd degree of university studies and rigorous theses
- supervisor of the students of the 3rd degree of university studies
- Membership in societies and editorial boards
member of Slovak Chemical Society
Martin Luther University Halle Wittenberg, Germany
Faculty of Science, Charles University, Czech Republic